Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Cheap Thrills!

You are listening to film songs on online radio at work and suddenly 'suttum vizhi chudare' starts and you act like as if it is the first time you are listening to it and feel like its the eternal bliss; although you have the same song in ipod, mobile phone, office PC, laptop, music CD and also movie C.D at home!

We have multiple sources of music these days and yet hardly find time to make use of them and listen. Listening to simple radio definitely is thrilling! You can listen to all sorts of songs, some are lovely, some are yucky, but atleast there's variety, and no RJ's ofcourse to blabber rubbish in between playing songs.

Here's the link:
http://www.tamil-media.com/radio.php

4 comments:

Praveen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Agree with you. I haven't tried online radio, but I always listen to the radio when I travel by my car daily. That the music system is not in good condition is a different matter. But I haven't bothered to correct it either as we have lot of radio stations. I generally don't listen to the comperer talks, and I try switching to a different station.

Praveen Krishnan said...

Yeah totally agree with you!! I feel the same when I listen to a song on radio!!! :-)

By the way why don't you enable Open ID in your comments. (You can disallow anonymous comments but atleast you can enable Open ID)

Adiya said...

pleasant chills. :) keep chilling out. :)