Thursday, March 22, 2007

Stressed?

I see stress all around, whomever I meet, whomever I talk to, and including my own self, STRESS is THE word buzzing everywhere. We imagine that our life is so horrible and everyone is enjoying their lives except me. But wait and look around, each one has their own set of problems. And then, there's no time for us to unwind. What to do?

Slow down and enjoy things that really matter to you in day to day life. Sometimes your outbox feels squeezed and shut with all the 'to-dos' pending in the inbox. It's time to simplify life. That's the only way to do things that you like, reading, traveling, music, exercising, friends, etc. Look for ways to simplify daily chores by organizing your day better, or even changing some old habits by simply saying 'No' or even by asking for help. Slowing down helps you balance your physical, mental and emotional health. So slow down and take a chill pill. Relax and enjoy life.

3 comments:

Adiya said...

i am may stress is a dis-order. its within our self and not from others.

i worked in projects that burnt me 15hours of work daily for more than 3 to 4 monhts. but i sustained it without my destructive factor with me. but when it comes to some other aspects in personal life i am stressed out.

STRESS == EMOTIONAL WEAKNESS + SENTIMENTAL BACKLOG + FEAR OF LIFE + ADIYA CONSTANT 2 :)

spell it E=MC2

Chiroti said...

strategize personal stress also. why do you ignore that? work towards it.

Adiya said...

ada. i am trying to drive equation for Stress so gave some example.

I strategized already. u know me right. :)