Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Admirer

Every evening when I get out of office and walk to the bus stop, I see him waiting for me. He waits so patiently everyday till I arrive. I feel good inside and chuckle to myself, although I try to ignore him. I sit inside the bus and open the curtains; he’s still waiting and starring at me. I joined my hands and told him to get lost and the bus started to move. He started to follow me! God he is truly so daring. I shut my eyes to avoid seeing him, he still wouldn’t go. I turned my face on the other side, he still waited and looked at me through the window with love. While we continued to play hide and seek, he started to set in the orange clouds promising to come and see me again tomorrow, leaving beautiful colors in the sky especially for me…cant wait to see him again in the evening! ;)

3 comments:

Adiya said...

Debut song of vairamuthu. :) National ward :) check out the lyrics. :) awesome.

Pon maaalaip pozhuthu
idhu oru pon maalaip pozhudhu
vaanamagal naanugiraal vaeru udai poonugiraal

(idhu oru)

aayiram nirangal jaalamidum
raaththiri vaasalil koalamidum
vaanam iravukkup paalamidum
paadum paravaigal thaalamidum
poomarangal saamarangal veesaadhoa

(idhu oru)
//
vaanam enakkoru bhoadhi maram
naalum enakkadhu saedhi tharum
// This is what ur feeling :)

oru naal ulagam needhi perum
thirunaal nigazhum thaedhi varum
kaelvigalaal vaelvigalai naan seyvaen

(idhu oru)

Adiya said...

Golden Evening Time
This is Golden Evening Time
Shying Sky Girl change her constumes

1000 colorus are dancing
do rangoli in the entrance of night
sky built a bridge to night.
singing birds put thalam
flowering trees shreds breeze

Sky is my Bhodhi tree
Daily its giving me wisdom

One day world will be clean
That holy days date will come soon
Blah blah

i would say simply "nocturne"

Chiroti said...

hey thanx for those lovely lyrics! wow...!