Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Every morning, watching through the bus window...

I kickstart my day with my bus journey every morning. Watching outside the window, i switch on my ipod, i start sailing in thoughts.

Through the window - I see my house, my parents, i hear conversations between my mother and father, i listen carefully to three little girls who are playing together and giggling loudly in cheer, i smell rice getting cooked in the kitchen, i smile to myself coz these are the fond memories of home, that has just passed and i have such precious moments to cherish...

Then I realize that i am moving ahead in life, each day is a challenge to face, each moment is a life to live...

Isn't traveling an amazing experience? :)

2 comments:

Adiya said...

mm. yes.. especially morning travel is awesome to njoy the nascent smell of morning with vivid aromas and culture. still i remember our childhood morning train travel to my granny place... train used to start by 6.30 to 7 and its just a fun to grap the window seat , and waving the hands to the terrain people and felt grt8 if they say tata..

later sundal person or vada-chutney guy or kadalai guy or tea-coffee( now a days stands of tea-coffee is gone ) show cases his marketing strategy. we gave a pavam look to appa whether he will get us or not.. some time he will and sometimes not..
but definitely hot sundal ( inchi, not mixed green chillies, kaduku, kothamalli, karuvaypillai, etc ) @ kulithali station
&
Vada-Chuntney( hot crisp vada + cocounty chuntney in a fresh heart shaped leaves plate ) @ mayavarma station..

i throughly enjoyed the complete train journey
Now a days journey becomes of subjectfull, meaningfull, workful rather than nascentness...
by all means junket is always a pleasure.. :)

Thanks chirotie to tug this.. hats off...

Chiroti said...

Looks like i triggered a lot of your memories too.

Waving to people from train - ya, it would feel great when they wave back...:)

Traveling in train, i guess the way it moves, feels like a rocking chair and i used to fall asleep so soon and sleep like a log...:)

The tea and coffee, served in those kutti glasses are the best ones to enjoy, although it is hardly 3-4 sips, feels great after having it...:)

However, singing used to be my favorite time pass while traveling and it still is...

I can go on, anyways, thanks.