Sunday, February 25, 2007

Lately Lightly

He and She are friends. He lives abroad. He wants to buy an ipod. Sends an sms to She in the midnight.

He: Hey, what is your choice, red or black ipod?
She: (Aiyo, now only he had to ask this question...my currency is over...what to do...? Idea!!! bulb bulb...Akka's phone lendhu sms pannidren, picks akka's phone and replies! :) ) Hey, black is common, red is my choice! :) I am sms'ing from akka's phone...(She hopes that He gets the hints not to reply back)
He: (promptly replies to akka's phone :( ) Yahoo!!! (gmail.hotmail) I also thought of the same color, I am cooking carrot onion sambar with ARR, IR, M.Murthy...
She's akka: Hey, I guess you got a reply from someone...who is this? gmail.hotmail? Is it 'He'?
She: (feeling like hitting her head to the wall) O yes, let me see show me...
She reads the reply... "gmail.hotmail"...thinking to herself, enna annpuranga...onnum puriyiliye...mm...anyways, let me tell him straight now...
(Types an sms again to He)
She: Hey, thats great! I am sms'ing from akka's phone, dont reply to this, i dont have currency in my phone, lets talk tomorrow. (full confidence that He will understand english this time...:) Goes to sleep after handing over the phone to akka)
He: (again sends an sms) O is it, looks like you are sleepy, good night, else you are welcome to have lunch with me! :) (feeling very happy)
Beep....rings Akka's phone again...
She's akka: Hey, what is this, yet again another reply...dont finish my currency by typing international sms'es...what is this carrot sambar story happening?
She: (Jumps out of bed is maze! Has He's brains gone for a walk??? Beep.....another sms by He on She's phone....)
He: Aiyo by mistake I pressed reply and sms went to akka's phone i guess...sorry yaar...
She: !!!!


Pls: Thanks to PrabhuKrishh He-She series...:)

3 comments:

Adiya said...

edhu definite aa.. blog paithiyam dhaan.. vera onnum illa..

BLOG maniac ..

Adiya said...

hello oru PJ sonna adhu purichu serikanum.. appadi illama..
gmail ? hotmail ? inna..

last bost comment illa i dropped
paul.c's concept.. guess whos inspiration it is.. ??

Chiroti said...

Blog paithiyam, enakka ungalka? :) confused!!! :)

gmail.hotmail...rombo super PJ - my head started boggling...:)

paul.c's concepts...sounds very boring...:) who's inspiration is this? very paatti'ish feeling..:)