Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Onne Onnu Sollanum

Un Mughatthai Paarthu Sollanam, Thanimayi Konjam Kidaikka koodaadhaa.......:) What a high energy song from Kaaka Kaaka (Ennai Konjam Maatri...), just perks me out of all the blues and makes me energetic! Especially while driving my car, this is THE SONG that I enjoy the most! Waiting for those days soon..............:) I am going home! :)

By the way, in Jaya T.V - SPB's show - last week one girl literally murdered this song and made it seem so lifeless. Why is it that people dont realize that apart from singing a song, they need to feel it. Being able to present the mood of the song is so important, but some people just dont get it! :(

My research on Dhanasri is on....:) will be back soon.

4 comments:

Adiya said...

ha ha its there in my playlist tool.

hats off top p.shalini to get that feel..

:) music is getting beaten track so wait maadi u find lot of talents in near future :) and expecting new challenges to fed in. :)

Aparna said...

I too like that song :)
Till now, I have seen more people murdering songs than singing it with appropriate feel in most of the shows ;)
Eagerly waiting for the research on Dhanasri to get completed!

Chiroti said...

adiya,

:) o so its in your mp3 foundry as well? interesting...haha!

aparna,
same pinch ;)
did you listen to SPB sing that day, he sang Thoda Thoda Malarndhadhenna from Indhra, so amazing i cant tell you, i just fell flat listening to him.

my post on dhanasri is complete and i have posted it. hope you find it interesting.

rgds.

Aparna said...

oh I missed it :(