Saturday, January 05, 2008

Me Back!

Wish you a very happy new year!

I am feeling good to be back...Where was I all this while?...:-) Very much around, but away from blogging...

Changes, changes, changes...around...and the fast running time is making me wonder where we are all heading to..each week just flies in a jiffy...I am surprised at the end of it all...that so many things have been happening..

A friend once asked me, "where are you? there's no music around" I still wonder at that statement. It makes me smile, makes me confused, but makes me happy that someone connects me to music in their thoughts...

After a good satisfying trip to Bangalore, here I am, all set to start all over. While I was traveling back from Bangalore, I was feeling bad to leave my city, and although I have got used to seeing my amma cry whenever I leave, it still hurt...Various thoughts crossed my mind and I quickly redirected my thoughts to reality and there I was in the flight sitting next to a very quiet girl. I was not surprised when she told that she was from Bangalore as well. (She was quiet you see...:-) Delhi girls talk a lot than required...;-)) I took a short nap and woke up to my shock that the girl next to me was sobbing like crazy...I was in a fix - should I ask her if she needed any help or not...I thought let me distract her and started a very general conversation. All she said was she had a very troublesome married life and she did not like Delhi, she wanted to settle in her hometown. I felt sorry for her. But that is life. Everybody has problems. So I did not try and console her. Instead I told her about a few things that could help her keep herself happy. And later when I got back home I still kept thinking about people everywhere. Every person I come across these days has issues in life. Earlier, I would always think that it was really sad and abnormal to have troubles in life. Now, issues dont bother me much. I sense a change in myself, my approach for life and my reactions to situations. I am growing and I can feel it.

Change seems to be the constant factor of life and I am running faster to catch up with time.

16 comments:

Adiya said...

ha ha ha enna Y2K8 starting illa
"Me Back" innu billa-2007 dialogue pottu oru maha maha ajji post poduringa. mm..

keep rolling delihi akka. :)

Chiroti said...

billa-2007? what's that? ajith's new movie? i have no clue boss, mine is a genuine statement..:)

ajji post is not meant for kids, so you won't understand it anyways...

delhi --- okay...
akka --- ???

did you mean akka - as in sister? or did you rhyme it with ballelakka? :)) adiya...why are you creating confusions...??? :))

Adiya said...

ippo neeinga engalukkam ellam akkam dhaan - delhi akka. :)

Chiroti said...

hehe :)

so you are Pittsburgh Dollar Mama is it?

you sense of humor is diminishing day by day...:) mind it...(SRK style from OSO) :)

Praveen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chiroti said...

Hi Praveen,

No, I am not from New Horizon/Indiranagar!

Praveen said...

ok :), came here frm Ferrari's, while reading some of ur posts, thot of someone I knw frm school who had a similar liking music and was Ramya :).

Was scratching my head for a long time abt the Jaane do na song frm Cheeni kum, now I remember the kannada song...

Anyways paravailla, Hosa varudhada Subhashegalu matte Sankrantige advance subashegalu...

Adiya said...

:) I am cute little uncle working for noble cause. :) ha haha

now the template looks much more clear and better. :)

Praveen Krishnan said...

Ramya (you have visited my blog so many times and I have never asked your actual name!!!),

Nicely written post! I totally agree with you. We are always submerged in our sorrows that we sometimes don't realise what the other person is going through. Well, that is life anyway!!! Here I wish you a very very happy new year 2008. May it bring a lot of happiness and prosperity in your life!!!

Chiroti said...

s.praveen,

enri, kannadadavaraagiddhu, jotheyali haadu gotthilva? aashcharya aagthide...

nimgu happy new year, matthe, happy sankranti...delhi thumba chhali, nodona, habbakke innu yenu plan maadilla...

adiya,
:) thnx.

praveen,
:) on a philosophical note 'what's there in a name?' hehe...its alright! and thanks!

Praveen said...

naav kannada alla, tamil, but bengalur huduga, so what u stay applies even in that case :). matte baro plan idhiya sankranthige? btw kannada IR mp3 collection itkondidhira?

Adiya said...

:) yet another interesting thread.
Thread.DumpStackTrace()

Praveen said...

IR oda Italy live concert ketrukingala? (I cud send u if u want). BTW he has composeda song with just 3 notes, any clue which song is that and which film is it frm?

Chiroti said...

s.praveen,

illa ri, IR mp3 collection ella illa...nimma hatthra iddhre kodi. I like IR songs, but I am not that big a fan of him. So, I dont follow his shows/concerts with too much acumen. Thanks.

3 notes song? not sure, i know about kalaivaniye composed in kalyani aarohanam, but dono about this song.

Praveen said...

u seem to be a rahman fan than a an IR fan...yaav idge mail maadli, u cud then tell me which song it...

Praveen said...

by the way a r rahman compose maadi haadiro kannada haadu kelidhira? keep guessing till i send it...but I cant find ur id in profile.